DIXCEL SD FRONT BRAKE ROTOR SET TOYOTA VELLFIRE / ALPHARD / ESTIMA
The safety of having an additional 20% improvement in brake performance.
- Simulated testing of both the SD and PD discs in the same conditions show a increase of brake performance by up to 20%.
- With a 20% increase in brake performance, the driver can drive with more comfort and safety.
- After careful consideration of various factors such as pad wear, noise level, and gas ventilation, 6 slots was adopted as a standard for SD brake discs.
- The best width, angle, and depth of the slots were chosen using the data from various races and road tests.
- For the 6 slot brake discs, reverse rotation (slots pointing forward) is recommended for a better brake performance.
- By offsetting the slots on the inner and outer side of the disc, an improvement in brake modulation was achieved.