By using three-inch diameter piping throughout the system and minimizing bends, the BBi Autosport Porsche 997.1 Turbo Exhaust System reduces restriction and increases exhaust flow allowing your engine to free up more horsepower, torque, and improves throttle response. The improved exhaust flow provides a beautiful and more aggressive exhaust note. The BBI Barcode exhaust comes standard brushed quad tips. For enthusiasts who would like to further customize their exhaust system, BBI offers an optional high temperature ceramic and polished finishes.
Unlike other exhaust systems on the market, BBi offers driver choice when it comes to exhaust note. Everything from a aggressive sport sound for the daily driver, to motor-sport derived growl for hardcore enthusiast and track tuned weekend warriors.
• Produces more aggressive exhaust sound
• Reduces restriction to increase horsepower, torque, and improve throttle response
• Crossover X-Pipe to balance exhaust from each cylinder bank
• 304 stainless steel aerospace tubing
• 3" diameter piping throughout system
• Meticulously TIG welded
• Brushed stainless finish
• Significant weight savings
• HJS OBD2 compliant 200 cell catalytic converters
• No CEL (Check Engine Light)
• Direct bolt on replacement
• Stylish design with laser etched BBi logo
• Optional high temperature black ceramic coatings available
• Handcrafted in the USA